Really...its ok, indulge yourself with these sinfully tasty brownies.
With our Gluten-Free Brownie Mix Its easy to make these Chocolate Cupcakes:
- Pour bag in mixer
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Beat well. Let batter rest for 5 minutes and beat again to hydrate batter.
- Scoop batter into quarter sheet pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
Convert these Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies to meet your speciality diet needs:
To make VEGAN or DAIRY FREE
- Swap out butter with canola oil.
- In place of the eggs, add 1 tsp. soda to the batter with 1 T. vinegar on top of it
- Swap out chocolate chips with Nestle Allergen-Free Chocolate Chips
#bakedgoods, #brownies, #chocolate, #naturalbaking, #glutenfreebrownies #vintagebakedmodern, #vintagebaking, #vintagerecipes, #glutenfreebaking
Gluten Free Brownies
Brownies & Bars
GLUTEN FREE COOKIE MIX
½ c. butter
1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips or 6oz. chocolate squares (melt with butter)
2 eggs + 1 yolk
2 tsp. vanilla
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease brownie pan.
Place chocolate chips, butter in a glass, liquid measuring cup and melt together in microwave for 30 seconds, stir and microwave for an additional 30 seconds until smooth and shiny.
Place Gluten Free Cookie Baking Mix in mixer and add in eggs, yolk, and vanilla.
Add in the melted chocolate mixture to the batter and mix.
Pour batter into pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- mixer or mixing bowl
- liquid measuring cup
- measuring spoons
- measuring cups
- 8x8 brownie pan
MIX-INS: Add 1/2 c. nuts, white chocolate chips, or toffee bits OR swirl in caramel throughout the batter.