Glass of cold milk not included.
Gluten-free cookies shouldn’t be bland pucks of cardboard. They should be crispy on the outside with a soft, chewy center – and our gluten-free cookie mix delivers. Each bag of our Gluten Free Cookie Baking Mix starts with our handcrafted gluten-free flour blend that yields unexpectedly tender cookies.
Our Gluten Free Cookie Baking Mix is simple to use and is super versatile, too. Just add in your favorite mix-ins like chocolate chips, nuts, or toffee bits to create your own custom cookie creations.
With our Gluten-Free Cookie Mix Its easy to make these Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Place butter and egg in mixer and beat together.
- Add Gluten-Free Cookie Baking Mix
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix together well. Let batter rest for 5 minutes and beat again to hydrate batter.
- Scoop batter into cupcake liners 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes.
Convert these Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies to meet your speciality diet needs:
To make VEGAN or DAIRY FREE
- Swap out buttermilk with unsweetened oat, coconut or almond milk
- Swap out butter with canola oil.
- In place of the eggs, add 1 tsp. soda to the batter with 1 T. vinegar on top of it
- Swap out chocolate chips with Nestle Allergen-Free Chocolate Chips
#bakedgoods, #chocolatechipcookies, #cookies, #naturalbaking, #glutenfreecookies #vintagebakedmodern, #vintagebaking, #vintagerecipes, #glutenfreebaking
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie
Everyone's favorite cookie using our Vintage Baked Modern gluten free cookie baking mix. We provide you, the home baker, with easy to follow directions with a variety of ingredient substitutions for what you may have on hand. Our gluten free baking mix yields a light, tender texture unlike other conventional gluten free baked goods. So bake up a batch of this classic recipe to satisfy that sweet craving!
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Toast & chop nuts (walnuts or pecans) in oven 5-8 minutes.
Place butter, egg, yolk, and vanilla in mixer with paddle attachment and mix.
Add in bag of cookie baking mix and mix together.
Leave batter in the bowl, cover and let rest 15 minutes. Mix batter again.
Scoop into balls, place on baking sheet and press down on the cookie dough with your palm before baking.
Bake at 350 degrees for 13-15 minutes.
- Be sure to use room temp unsalted butter.
- I prefer to use buttermilk as it yields a light, tender crumb. If you don't have buttermilk on hand, you can easily make it by placing 1 T. of vinegar into a liquid measuring cup and add milk up to make it 1 c.
- Use your favorite chocolate chips such as semi-sweet, bittersweet or white chocolate chips.
- Be sure to letter the batter rest! Hydrating gluten-free flour is an important step in gluten-free baking to eliminate grittiness. You can make the cookie batter ahead of time and place in the fridge and scoop batter as needed or scoop into balls and freeze to bake later.