Light. Fluffy. Crispy. And somehow still gluten-free...
Our Gluten Free Scone & Biscuit Baking Mix is handcrafted with our gluten-free flour blend that yields an unexpectedly light and tender bake. Good morning!
These Classic Waffles pack a punch of tanginess from buttermilk.
With our Gluten-Free Waffle & Pancake Mix we make it easy for you to whip up a batch.
- Pour bag in mixer
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Beat well. Let batter rest for 5 minutes and beat again.
- Gently fold in any mix-ins like blueberries or chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into your waffle make and follow instructions.
- Add your favorite toppings like fruit, syrup or whip cream.
Convert these Gluten-Free Waffles to meet your speciality diet needs:
To make VEGAN or DAIRY FREE:
- Swap out buttermilk with unsweetened oat, coconut or almond milk
- In place of the eggs, add 1 tsp. soda to the batter with 1 T. vinegar on top of it
#bakedgoods, #waffles, #glutenfreebakingmix, #naturalbaking, #glutenfreewaffles #vintagebakedmodern, #vintagebaking, #glutenfreebaking
Gluten Free Scone & Waffle Baking Mix
⅓ c. oil
2 c. buttermilk, sour cream, or milk
1 ½ tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
Pre-heat waffle maker.
Place bag of waffle & pancake mix in bowl or mixer with paddle attachment.
Add in additional ingredients.
Mix well and and let batter rest 15 minutes to hydrate flour. Re-mix batter and fold in any mix-ins like chocolate chips or blueberries.
Pour batter into waffle maker and follow directions.
- I prefer to use buttermilk as it yields a light, tender crumb. If you don't have buttermilk on hand, you can easily make it by placing 1 T. of vinegar into a liquid measuring cup and add milk up to make it 1 c.
- Be sure to letter the batter rest. Hydrating the gluten free flour is an important step in gluten free baking to help eliminate grittiness. You can even make the batter ahead of time and place in the fridge and scoop batter when needed.